THE COLLECTION OF TASTE
In a single package, Grondona has a collection of the most delicious recipes, to be kept in the cupboard to celebrate the beloved rites of hospitality or to collect the taste in view of daily greedy choices. In the elegant box, five qualities of pastry biscuits packaged separately in portions of four to maintain the scents and fragrances of the freshly baked.
Boccino (the traditional recipe of pandolce with extra Pisa pine nuts, sultana raisins and candied fruit), Fior di Cocco (coconut flakes in a rich butter shortcrust pastry), Canestrellino al Cacao (Cocoa shortcrust pastry with pure dark chocolate nuggets) Scagliette (dark chocolate butter nuggets enrich the classic shortcrust pastry with butter) Canestrellino (classic Genoese shortcrust pastry, with butter, rich and simple)
- Flour of wheat
- Eggs fresh from free-range hens
- Egg yolkegg fresh from free-range hens
- Dark chocolate drops (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, dextrose, emulsifier: lecithin soy)
- Sultana raisins
- Candied orange peel (orange peel, glucose syrup, sugar, lemon juice)
- Pine nuts
- Raising agents (disodium diphosphate, sodium hydrogen carbonate)
- Lemon juice
- WITHOUT HYDROGENATED FATS
Contains Eggs Contains Hazelnuts Contains Soy Contains Wheat / Wheat
Since 1820 the Grondona family has guaranteed that even this specialty is produced with the best ingredients available on the market, without adding preservatives, dyes or flavors.