AN IDEA FOR AN EXCELLENT DESSERT
Here is a recipe for preparing a delicious dessert with licorice liqueur:
Licorice panna cotta with chocolate sauce
• 500ml fresh cream
• 100g sugar
• 6g of gelatin sheets
• 50ml of licorice liqueur
• 50g of dark chocolate
• 50ml of milk
1. Put the gelatin in a bowl of cold water to soften it.
2. In a saucepan, pour the fresh cream and sugar and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves completely.
3. Add the licorice liqueur to the hot cream and mix well.
4. Drain the gelatin and add it to the pot, stirring until it dissolves completely.
5. Pour the mixture into cups or molds and put them in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or until they solidify.
6. While the panna cotta solidifies, prepare the chocolate sauce: melt the dark chocolate with the milk in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
7. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
8. When the panna cotta is ready, take it out of the mold and arrange it on a dessert plate.
9. Pour the chocolate sauce over the panna cotta and decorate with dried licorice or chocolate chips, if desired.
Serve the dessert cold and enjoy the explosion of flavors from the licorice and chocolate. Enjoy your meal!
Come to mokashop.ch to discover the < a href="https://mokashop.ch/search?q=liquore+ama&options%5Bprefix%5D=last&type=product">Amarelli liqueur that will make your cake unique!